CRANBERRY FESTIVAL AND MUSKOKA FALL COLOURS
Fall is a spectacular time to visit Muskoka. Thousands of visitors from around the world are attracted by the outstanding fall colour viewing opportunities.
Fall is also cranberry harvest season so we are going to visit Cranberry festival in Bala, Johnston's Cranberry Marsh and taste award winning cranberry wine.
You will join Bot go Bottle Discovery Tour at the winery. This tour is so special, Canada Tourism Commission designated it a Canadian Signature Experience. What makes it special? Cranberries are one of Canada’s few native fruits, and this crimson berry comes packed with some surprising truths: cranberries don’t grow in water, they’re named for their flower and they make fantastic wine!
We will also stop at Huckleberry Rock Lookout.
Huckleberry Rock has been well known locally for over 100 years as a scenic lookout – and one of the best places to catch a sunset in all of Muskoka.
8.00 am - Dufferin Mall (Meeting is in front of the Beer Store)
8.30 am - York Mills Subway Station (Meeting is in front of Starbucks)
Lunch (cold cut sandwich, snack and bottle of water)
Why travel with us?
• We travel in small groups by comfortable cars (12 seat van or minivan)
• You are our friend not just a client
• Local experience - we meet with local people on our trips (local guides, accommodation)
• You have freedom on our trips and you can always suggest what you want to see or where you want to eat
• Memories - we take lot of pictures on our trips and you can find them on our Facebook page at anytime
PRICE $125pp plus tax
Return transport from Toronto by 12 seat van or minivan
Cranberry Festival in Bala visit and Festival Fee
Cranberry Farm visit
Bog to Bottle Tour
Guided Hiking Tour
Lunch Package (Sandwich and bottle of water)
Breakfast, dinner, pictures at the cranberry farm