Join us for a day tour to Niagara Region. We will start with short hike at Ball's Falls Conservation area. Than we will visit local winery and maple farm. Ice wine and maple syrup are two Canadian liquid golds which you should definitely try on your Niagara visit. They are also great souvenirs! The award winning winery has the best prices of ice wine in Niagara region and fresh maple syrup made in the farm will just make your day. Our next stop will be in Niagara on the Lake, small historical town with famous Cow's ice cream shop! Our last stop will be in Niagara Falls. We have discounted prices of Hornblower cruise for everyone!
Try our unique and local way of exploring Niagara region.
Ball's Falls Conservation area - we will do a short hike to Upper Falls. You can enjoy an incredible view of waterfalls. The view is amazing in winter (frozen falls) but also in the summer (you can get to the bottom of the falls)
Sue Ann Staff Estate Winery - White wine, red wine and ice wine samples. This winery is my favorite winery in the area as it is family run and totally different than other wineries in Niagara region. We will also show you how to drink wine and teach you about ice wine - Ontario's liquid gold! Plus the price of ice wine at this winery is very reasonable!
Maple Syrup Farm - you will learn how the syrup is made and sample different kinds of syrup.
Niagara on the Lake - our lunch stop will be at the historical town, where you can choose from lots of different restaurants and coffee shops and also try famous Cow's ice cream. U.S. travel company puts Cows ice cream in world's top 10.
Niagara Falls - You can walk along the Falls or take Hornblower cruise (from May to November). We can also book helicopter ride for your group. If you have kids, we recommend Clifton Hill visit. Clifton Hill is street with lot of attractions as haunted houses, 4D cinema, Ripley's Believe or Not!.
If you are travelling with family or group of friends, we can organize a private tour for you. We can accommodate small or large groups.
Solo travelers are welcome to join our group tours.
We have two meeting locations:
1) Starbucks - 1200 King Street West. This location is close to downtown area and you can just take streetcar number 504 to Dufferin street. It will take you about 20 minutes to get to the location from CN Tower or you can take Uber and it will take you 10 minutes.
2) Dufferin Mall - Meeting in front of the Beer store on parking lot at the intersection of Croatia and Dufferin street (west side of Taco Bell). Take Subway to Dufferin subway station and walk south on Dufferin. Closest location if you stay in Little Italy area or Junction.
Pick Up Time:
9 am at 900 Dufferin street
9.20 am at 1200 King street west.
Why travel with us?
• We travel in small groups by comfortable cars (12 seat van or minivan)
• You are our friend not just a client
• Local experience - we try to meet with local people on our trips (local guides, accommodation)
• You have freedom on our trips and you can always suggest what you want to see or where you want to eat
• Memories - we take lot of pictures on our trips and you can find them on our Facebook page at anytime
Private tours available for any group size anytime. If you have group of friends or family visiting Toronto and we will customize tour just for your group.
What is an advantage of private tour?
No strangers on the tour
Driver available for 12 hours/day
You can go shopping to outlet mall
We can customize your package
We have excellent reviews on Trip Advisor of our Niagara Tour.
Me and my girlfriend had an amazing experience, met great people on the way, I totally recommend Travelling chicken, they did a great job, gave us good advices and our guide was totally friendly. The winery is just amazing, the recommended pizza place is really good too and the niagara falls were great too. The guide knew everything about the trip, every single detail or doubt were solved when we asked something.